Yeti GOBOX Collection

RMEF defencing in Park County. Volunteer and join me!

I signed up and plan to be there. Likely scouting for the two days prior and working the day, but then driving back for work sunday morning.

@elkduds I'm in, thanks for the offer of a beverage, but I'll pass since I'm doing a day trip.

My first fence project, do you know what should I bring (tools, gloves, etc.) vs what is provided?

@elkduds I'm in, thanks for the offer of a beverage, but I'll pass since I'm doing a day trip.

My first fence project, do you know what should I bring (tools, gloves, etc.) vs what is provided?
Outstanding, and a genuine welcome to HT!

The press release asks us to bring fencing pliers, gloves, heavy wire cutters, not sure what else. Suggest you reach out to sponsor

[email protected]

for more accurate information on what is needed. I can imagine digging tools, pry bar, come-along might be useful.

Tell you what, I'll reach out to Mr. Sand, let him know there is a HT contingent attending, ask for more specifics about what tools are needed, and post his reply here. Your participation definitely merits a 6 pack IMO, whenever you decide to enjoy it. Let me know.

Definitely maybe for me and my wife. Question: do we have to register or can we “show up announced”?

Outstanding, and a genuine welcome to HT!

The press release asks us to bring fencing pliers, gloves, heavy wire cutters, not sure what else. Suggest you reach out to sponsor

[email protected]

for more accurate information on what is needed. I can imagine digging tools, pry bar, come-along might be useful.

Tell you what, I'll reach out to Mr. Sand, let him know there is a HT contingent attending, ask for more specifics about what tools are needed, and post his reply here. Your participation definitely merits a 6 pack IMO, whenever you decide to enjoy it. Let me know.
@MattinCO @Hyhunter

Gentlemen.
We will need T post pullers , small bolt cutters, fencing pliers and gloves.
Please forward my contact info if anyone has questions.
John

Definitely maybe for me and my wife. Question: do we have to register or can we “show up announced”?
Not my call, but I can't imagine them turning away day help. The limiting sign up factor could be campsite availability.
Thanks to you all for making time for this project. Looking forward to meeting each of you!

This may not be helpful for you all, but I have found the following method to work on most t-post removal.

This may not be helpful for you all, but I have found the following method to work on most t-post removal.

Very helpful, I don't have any of those tools, but will use this as an excuse to buy more tools. Like the idea of a tool that can be used for multiple things (both driving and removing t-posts) vs the t-post puller.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back