NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Rimfire Rifle Recommendations

Hertervillian

Im wanting to get a good .22 . It’ll see use as 90% range toy/trainer, 10% squirrel rifle. I’ve got a can I’d like to put on it.

I’m drawn to the Tikka, I shoot a T3 and like the idea of the two being quite similar. The Bergara looks very interesting, as does the CZ.

My wife's bergara carbon bmr is deadly. And that's with cheap ammo. I just shot a gopher at 110 yards this afternoon with it.

Cz 457 is a no brainer. Like you. My hunting rifle is a tikka. I'm thinking of getting the t1x. Tikka is supposed to be a great gun as well.

I've bought an assortment of .22's over the years, kept the ones I was partial to and sold/gave away to the kids a ton more.

cz22.jpg

Hands down this one (CZ 457 At-One Varmint 16.5in) is by far the most accurate I've owned. Paired it with a Sightron SIH 3-9x40mm/MOA-20 Scope and with good ammo it just doesn't miss out to about 125yds.

You mentioned the top three I would have suggested. If you want something classy a 457 Luxe is my pick. If I have grandkids that is what they will get. The open sights with the ramp are very good. I don't think you can wrong with any of the 3. Pick your set up and enjoy.

Is nrl a possibility. Those listed are very good mid tier guns. If competition is possible vudoo or Rimx are two above those listed, in price and podiums.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back