rangefinders

JB, I had a Nikon.. it worked fine. Probably still does, although I don't know who borrowed it out of my truck...

cool.gif

Bill the range finders work great and are all fairly accurate. The big problem is that the average guy doesnt know his bow or rifle well enough to know how much elevation is needed at any given yardage to really reap the benefit of using one. eh?? Bob

Ol Bob,are you calling us stupid ?LOL

Steve made up a little chart for me and put it on my range finder,it's only for MY rifle and the ammo im shooting .
That way I will remember how much drop I get out at different yardage's .
I have one on my bow quiver and what pin to use for those up close shot's at the 3-D shoot's.
With my bow set up it works out to be
At 2yard's = 30 pin

At 3yard's =25
At 5yards = 20
At 10 & 15 yards Im hitting 4" low with my 20 yard pin.

(Dang gravity ,it's not enough that I have to have a reminder that it's working against my ammo, it also crept up and has taken over a few body part's as well. LOL)
eek.gif
eek.gif

I got one, like it a lot more than the 800 i had. Battery door is much better design and battery seems to last longer than the 800 too

CH, I have one I just used on the hunt on the north rim... Didn't find the big ones for us, but it sure worked great on the little ones. The only problem I had was with white objects in bright sunlight. It wouldn't read them. Did fine with trees, bushes, deer butts, rocks (except for the white ones when they were lit by sunlight), dirt piles and earth. No complaints.

cool.gif

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuckyDraw
Back