Rally! Rally! Rally! For access!

All ages and all sizes are here. A great showing by hunters.

IMG_20130218_132157_996_zps5c26f5ff.jpg

Any updates from the capitol? We usually get some photo of the chambers packed with people. I'm wanting to see a pict with a pumpkin hue :D

Here you go. Hopefully Ben Lamb doesn't get me for copyright infringement......

Attachments

• MT3.jpg
    MT3.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 290
  • MT2.jpg
    MT2.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 273
The proponents didn't even mention that they have a legal ruling that it isn't considered taking or tresspassing.

Both opponents brought that up.

EDIT - Okay the bill sponsor is mentioning it, just not very eloquently.

Last edited:
Failed, 45-54.

Regardless, that was a pretty sweet showing having all you Elmer Fudds stand up. A ton of us Westerners should be ashamed of ourselves for doing nothing.

I was looking for Shoots without a shirt and in war paint.

Too bad the proponnents on the floor didn't do as good of a job showing up as all the folks in the balcony. I really thought they could have done a much better job presenting than they did.

Too bad the proponnents on the floor didn't do as good of a job showing up as all the folks in the balcony. I really thought they could have done a much better job presenting than they did.

It was a bit "choppy". After that guy rattled off the old Supreme court cases about airspace things did get choppy. I wish she would of really pushed more the Geotz Law firm stuff and made a case that we should let the Supreme Court make the final decision. It was ok to add all the stuff she did but she needed more "relevant" information to pound back with.

In all reality I'm pretty sure most who voted against it had already made up their minds and were thinking of the free baby back ribs they were promised for dinner.

In all reality I'm pretty sure most who voted against it had already made up their minds and were thinking of the free baby back ribs they were promised for dinner.

I was also disappointed how it was presented and also agree with your statement.

"This is not a partisian issue..."

I am headed to the gym, but if someone is bored could they break out the vote on this one?

Would guess that is the biggest reason. Can't thank everyone for their time invested in this cause.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back