NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Prayers for SYTES

Glad to hear that the outlook is good. best wishes to you Charles, here's to a speedy recovery.

Charles and Erika,
Thanks for the update, glad to hear the positive news. This has been the first thread I check when I come to this site. So we all appreciate the updates.
Take Care,
Steve

Thanks for the update! Be sure to tell him the guys in Idaho are pulling for him!

Man, that is really good news.

Hope for a full and quick recovery.

Dang scary injury, glad the prognosis is good.

Take care and keep us updated.

Hello everyone!
We've been overwhelmed with appreciation from all the support. It has been a tough sret of days.
I'm using my phone voice recognition so Hopefully all is understood.

What I can say Of the situation ... 6 feet above ground and tough route mobility is pretty darn awesome!

Pretty darn tired from pt though well worth it.

I can move toes a bit though can not feel them move. I feel pressure on my stomach and can isolate the pressure. Can move my hips slightly. Though that is more difficult then toes or somewhat legs. My arms move fine. Hard to keep still
.. working on control img movement.

Anyhow getting tired. Thanks again everyone!

Keep at it SYTES. We are all pullin' for you. Great to hear the progress that is being made.

Thanks for the update. It makes us all smile to know you have already come this far.

Good to see you posting SYTES!!! Stay strong, it sounds like you are ahead of the game!

Back