PEAX Equipment

Prayers for SYTES

Poor chap, things got a little worse, in addition to the above his lung collapsed and his shoulder blade is also fractured, a lesson learnt me thinks.
Richard

That has to be really tough for friends and family. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and himself. Godspeed in his recovery.

Hello all,

Today marks the 2nd year. It is humbling and empowering reading this thread from start to finish. The transition of events create vivid perfect replays from moments of success to the occasions of fear. Identifying events of anxious fear subsided by refocusing on the cards, items and how this forum became a go to for those tough times. Reading your comments fueled my soul and brightened those days.

One thing of many this event has taught (and still teaches me) is the power of support! I pay this forward now with a direct understanding of this simple yet meaningful action.

Extremely humbling and extremely thankful.

Thank you, everyone!
Chuck.

picture.php

Time flies and God saves! 2 years? wow. You are looking good Systes, amazing post and story. You are an inspiration! Keep rockin' my friend!

I hope you are physically the same as before the accident.

You've come a long way in two years. It's really good to see. Now if I only had your drive and determination I'd finish my tent!

Sytes, I took some time during a frustrating afternoon of trying to get my computer back up and running to read this whole thread. It sure helps keep the little things in perspective. So glad that it worked out this way for you and I'm looking forward to meeting you on the Hunttalker Bear hunt.

Shall I contact the Boston Marathon on your behalf for entry into the 2013 race?? Onward and upward!

I posted this after your update informing us of the twenty two steps you had taken in PT that day. In retrospect we would all be very glad you didn't go to the marathon and be exposed to the pressure cooker bomber boys......but maybe someday we will see pics of you RUNNING in some race.

Thanks for the kind words on the second anniversary. Thanks to your efforts and those of your wife, the medical care folks and lots a little miracles you are still living a blessed life.

Scared the crap out of me! I opened this up on the first page and thought you had done it again. Yikes! Thankfully, I figured it out by the end of the second post. I am so glad you are doing well and among the upright. You are the Recovery Stud, and I many times thought of you during my own first physical troubles of my life this past year and a half. Mine was nothing compared to the challenge you faced, and I would marvel at how you did it and kept a good attitude. I am sure that God hears our prayers for others, and our personal cries for help. Keep on getting better!

Charles:
It was great to see the Hunt Talk fraternity rally around your mishap --- even better knowing you've maintained your health and positive spirit! Please give my best to your awesome wife. I pray you'll continue to be blessed ...

Back