Pheasants and Snow...

Big Sky

I actually created this piece over the summer, but it looks just about like this outside my windown right now. It is a pretty typical scene during the winter months in the great state of Montana. I love this state! I thought some of you may enjoy this as well. Merry Christmas to all you On Your Owner's. :)
PheasantProgressDone_zps4245cad7.jpg

WOW - that is a fabulous creation! Happy holidays to ya BigSky.
(my brain is filling in the color on that rooster - this is just gorgeous)

BigSky, that is beautiful detail. I have a strong art background (began in graphic art) in a wide variety of mediums, though my working preferences these days is fiber, gourds or metal, so I can greatly appreciate your skill. What is the medium?

Big Sky, that is a great looking piece! How do you something like that, just from an image in your head or from a photo? Anyway, I'm envious of your talent.

Ummm Lawnboy I just finished one that will rock your world. I will try to remember to take a photo of it tomorrow and post it. :)

imo - you should turn these into Christmas cards! Have Noharley come up with an eloquent note and holiday message :) for all Hunt Talkers to buy = 1/3 proceeds to you, 1/3 to me for my brilliant idea / 1/3 to a Hunt with Randy - monies go towards buying a trip all expenses paid = contest.

Last edited:
Wow! That is an amazing drawing! I think we all would love to see the non typical muley!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back