Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

OTC Non Resident Deer Website Crash

Got one! Wouldn't load at every step of the process but went through.

I'm surprised with the quota system there is such demands still. We saw more leftover javelina tags this year than in the last couple. I thought OTC deer would be down.

I don't want to see it go to a draw, although the unit i hunt it wouldn't matter too much... maybe they just need to make OTC tags region specific and available at different times to lessen the traffic online. E.g, region one opens 11/1, region 2, 11/2... only open for that day, and then after all regions get their day, if there's any left overs there's a second round.

I'm surprised with the quota system there is such demands still. We saw more leftover javelina tags this year than in the last couple. I thought OTC deer would be down.
It’s the scarcity mindset setting in. Historically they were selling about the same number of tags over the course of a whole season when it was OTC. Now that there is a limit everyone who “might go if I can find the time” is hitting refresh every two seconds at 8 am trying to get their tag before it sells out.

have a couple buddies failed to
notice they moved the sale from Dec 1 To November. big whoopsie for them.

I see they have a “waiting list” to join. any chance that could pan out for them?

Last edited:
have a couple buddies failed to
notice they moved the sake from Dec 1 To November. big whoopsie for them.

I see they have a “waiting list” to join. any chance that could pan out for them?
I don't see what the waiting list could be for other than if they allow returns, or if there's permits that were invalid?

has anyone received the permit yet? I did the E-tag option and it still hasn't shown up

has anyone received the permit yet? I did the E-tag option and it still hasn't shown up
You never get a tag with E-tag option.

Also, AZ E-Tag is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. You get the "E-tag" then you still have to physically tag your deer with the confirmation # once you fill the E-tag on your phone ....just opt out of E-tag and have them send you a real tag, my advice.

I got on the NR OTC waiting list early and just got a call. A deer tag is in the mail!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back