OTC Non Resident Deer Website Crash

PRO MO

Oh Weird... When you put a specified time for permits to go on sale online, the website crashes. Who would have ever thought that could happen?

This sucks as now we are 25min past the opening time, it's a free for all and complete unknown as to when tags will actually be available, how many are left, when to check back in, etc. With the tag reduction down to 2800 this year, I have no idea if/how to get this done now. Sweet!

This totally sucks! I have work plans this morning so my window to buy the tag is short. This free-for-all process (AZ and ID) is absolutely ridiculous.

did you guys get to the waitlist page? i had to enter it a dozen times before it would go through.

i'm sitting in front of a desktop with two different browsers open. hitting refresh on both until i make progress. i'm probably the reason the website's crashing

It's loaded a couple of times for me now and it's saying out of stock but I don't believe it

I think it is. I think when it gets past the error page it's just loading the same page it was this morning.

Well I am now getting regular refreshes with Out of Stock, so maybe that's the case. Pretty ridiculous and ineffective that I didn't even get a chance to try for a tag until over an hour after the release time.

azgfd just updated their main website saying the page is down.
1698941661800.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back