Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Oregon vs Nevada, what’s better value?

Depends on the Species you want to apply for.

Blacktail, Roosevelt Elk, Black Bear - OR

Mule Deer, Rocky Mtn elk - NV

Pronghorn.... NV has more B&C entries

RMBH, DBH, mountain goat.... If you are serious about these you better have the money to apply in all the states...

In 2019 burned 22 NR points across the board, bow hunted Mt. Emily, then ran like hell! Without looking back. Easiest decision I ever made.

Attachments

• IMG_8664.jpeg
    IMG_8664.jpeg
    237.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I’m actually surpised so many nr apply for that state if I didn’t grow up in that country I’d never wanna step foot in it again
If OR secedes from the Portland/Eugene population centers and becomes Greater Idaho then odds will increase dramatically.

You’re assuming Idaho supports the plan.
I'm assuming it happening hypothetically overall which is unlikely. If you add OR hunting in a G.I. scenario, both states increase hunting opportunities dramatically.

What state better is apply to if you could only choose one this year? Looking at doing archery Mule deer and on GOHUNT it looks like I have better odds in Oregon with 0 points on some good units than I do in Nevada. Plus I can also try the random sheep and goat tag and then swing in the premium elk draw. On the flip side I drew a Nevada muzzy tag last year with 2 points and have some points for other species so I already have skin in the game there.

Thanks!
Nevada has tons of deer,so I think Nevada would be better,also doesn't take but a few points to draw a Buck tag.

Doesn't matter if they do, both state legislatures and Congress have to approve it and there is zero chance of that happening. Nothing but a publicity stunt by the organizer and a money grab from the people stupid enough to send them money.
It's funny how people assume that the United States just instantly appeared and didn't go through an actual process of determining state borders and that it will magically stay that way for eternity. This is how democrats think because they are divorced from reality. In 2015 absolutely no one thought a reality T.V. star would be elected President. Ya'll gonna have a hard time when the United States completely collapses Soviet Union style in the next decade or two. People who aren't grounded in God and have their head in the sand will perish from shock and depression among other things.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flight343
Back