No thanks

As Ben and Mtnhunter 1 said he was asking about shooting a 370 bull in unit 54. The thing I found interesting was he said he had a south hills zone tag, which is an OTC tag, but that tag for unit 54 is antler less elk only and it has to be outside forest service boundaries, so BLM or private land. Maybe i read it wrong and he had one of the 20 draw tags for unit 54 in October, but I'm pretty sure he said South Hills Zone.

We have seen the one and done posters before but this one is special. He only waited for 8 hours and 3 polite, but non-instructive replies, before quitting, and rather than just disappear into the ether he edits to "felicia". And then we get a page and a half of further replies after he has clearly left the building. This thread is a classic.

If he’s gone, I will take pm’s with any info of specific drainages with a confirmed 350” bull in general units within two hours of Bozeman.
Not looking for anyone’s honey hole...
LOL I seen one within 1 hour of Cheyenne but I got a leftover cow license for Area 6 and not a bull. You have to get Terry Bison Ranch to give you permission. They don't get shot at there so they get fairly close to the roads and highway.

Felicia asks, who was that guy trying to talk to me?

I think he was a recent transplant to Livingston, MT, from Michigan. If so, was looking to find hints on where could hunt elk within two hours N,S, E and W. Or, not. I like that he thinks he is important enough we have the sadsies he no longer wants to set at our lunch table. I think of the guy carrying the typewriter who had not handled a gun since boot camp in Saving Pvt. Ryan. Addition by subtraction is real.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmor19534
Back