NM Barbary Hunt

Well we go back down to the headquarters and visit with the rancher for awhile and decide to head home. My dad and uncle are still out exploring and metal detecting.we stop in roswell get a bite to eat and are 10 miles or so out when my dad calls and says come pick us up, my pickup is totaled.

So we flip it around had bout a 20 mile drive back to where they were. We top out west of roswell and can see flashing lights and a long line of traffic. I'm like crap how bad is this. Well come to find out some old lady was parked "kinda" off the road, no lights or flashers her driver side tires were in the lane and somehow they didn't see her in the dark there til it was to late. Thank goodness no one was hurt but both vehicles are totalled. Cops were running a dog around her vechicle and perty much said something was up with her.

Wow!! @Valley1320 That is an up and down, highs and lows kind of day. I hope everyone is safe, and that you guys are ok?

I sure do love the looks of that topography, and the land in which those animals live in. That is for sure a bucket list hunt for me!

Geez man, glad everyone was okay! Thats a tough one, but congrats on the sheep

Rough to hear about the truck, glad no injuries! Awesome sheep hunt! Really cool looking animals in a neat place! Thanks for posting the pictures and sharing the stories.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back