Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Nikon buckmasters turret cap

Junior_121

I lost a turret cap for my Nikon buckmasters rifle scope. I could probably contact Nikon for a replacement. Anyone else had this issue and resolution?

just give them a call with your model number of your scope and they should send you new caps free.one of my caps got scratched up on a hunting trip and they sent me two new ones no problem

Rooster52 had the opposite result of my experience with Nikon. Went round and round with them regarding a defective rangefinder. I won't ever purchase another Nikon product. Good luck,. mtmuley

Good luck with that. I've been trying to get a turret cap from them off and on for two years now. I call, navigate the phone maze to a human, explain, they promise to send a turret cap. I don't get a turret cap. Call back, ask about the turret cap, am told that there's no record in the system of me ever asking Nikon for a turret cap. Rinse, repeat.

I own Nikon camera gear, and fortunately have not had issues with it. But in principle, I agree with mtmuley, I won't buy scopes, binos, rangefinders, etc because of the s@*&^y service.

I have heard of a lot of mixed results from Nikon Customer service. For that reason I am changing all my scopes to Leupold one by one. Even though they treated me good I have had two of my friends get the run around for several weeks on scope repair .I think when you call customer service it all depends on who you talk to.

Back