MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

NFA Wait Times

It’s strange, I was at our local shop yesterday and they said everything from October forward was coming back pretty quick. They had a lot of people before that still waiting. There was a guy in there picking up his first 2 that he submitted at Christmas. I still haven’t taken the plunge yet

Approved form 4, Suppressor paid for and sitting at gun store.

THEY DID NOT ORDER THE MOUNT!!!!

I checked in several times over the last few months to ensure that they ordered the 9/16-24 thread mount for the can. Yep, we will call you when it arrives. No one ever ordered it or even told the Manager.

Frustrating to have a can I can’t use.

Last edited:
Approved form 4, Suppressor paid for and sitting at gun store.

THEY DID NOT ORDER THE ADAPTER!!!!

I checked in several times over the last few months to ensure that they ordered the 9/16-24 thread adapter for the can. Yep, we will call you when it arrives. No one ever ordered it or even told the Manager.

Frustrating to have a can I can’t use.
There are plenty of adapters online you can probably have one in a day or two.

There are plenty of adapters online you can probably have one in a day or two.
My complaint is it comes with one and a replacement is $110. I want the one I already paid for in the right thread pitch.

It’s the actual mount not an adapter like I posted. Sorry

Forty minute hold due to "excessive" call volume. You know, like that's our fault that they can't get themselves together.

Mine is under delayed NTN status meaning, supposedly, an agent looked at it and sent it over to the FBI for a real background check. If they read my tweets I'm never getting the blame thing.

The number, by the way, is 304-616-4500. You'll want the official name of the gun shop and suppressor serial number handy if they ever answer.

Just got two approvals, 80 and 81 days. I don't think it could have been more painless, appreciate having a competent local shop (Montana Tactical). They mentioned some recent submissions have been going extremely fast, including one that was IIRC 3 hours.
What cans did you get Carl?

TBAC Magnus and Ultra 7 Gen 2. Thanks to Thunderbeast for supporting competitive shooting.
Was kind of wondering if one would be the new magnus RR models but on second thought they probably aren't in the wild yet or at least weren't 2+ months ago.

Was kind of wondering if one would be the new magnus RR models but on second thought they probably aren't in the wild yet or at least weren't 2+ months ago.
I had heard the rumor's the RR's were getting announced at SHOT by the time I submitted, but don't have the kind of connections required to actually get one early.

I've still got a 50% cert that I think I might use on a Magnus K RR for competition use, if another one comes my way this year I think a second Ultra 7 would make sense for interchangability on the lighter rifles. A shooting partner has 3 Magnus's, and just puts whatever can on whatever rifle on a given day, the convenience factor is there.

Just shot my first group with a suppressor. So much fun. Not that there was a lot of recoil anyways, but almost no recoil and not so damn loud. Seekins 6.5 prc. Just shot some Hornady factory ammo since I didn’t feel like wasting my reloads shooting farther in the wind. 4 shot 3/8” group at 100 yards. I’ll be getting my 7mm threaded next. LolIMG_1640.jpeg

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog
Back