Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

New to coyote hunting

Congratulations on your first coyote! After shooting, promptly field dress it by making an incision from the base of the sternum, remove organs carefully, and then proceed to skinning by making cuts around the legs. Flesh the skin to preserve the pelt, stretch it on a board to dry, and consider optional tanning for longer preservation. Collect data on each coyote for research purposes, respecting local hunting regulations. Additionally, stay informed on the latest hunting techniques and gear, prioritizing safety and ethical practices. Best of luck with your future coyote hunting endeavors!
Russia is that you?

Russia is that you?
I mean.....don't a good portion here think what @davejohnson "wrote" is the epitome of "hunt quietly"/"how hunting should be"?

I mean, it's of no substance, limited guidance with little relevance, no spot burning, no grip and grins, and has the flair of high moral ground....kinda checks the boxes for Matt rinella not Gregor vladichekov...

Gutting coyotes. Lmao.

No, no, no, that sounds messy! “Remove organs carefully.” I think I’m going to use that from here on out. @Big Fin you can’t use “guttin’ N gillin’ “ anymore. I want you to fully commit to replacing it with remove organs carefully on Fresh Tracks.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back