Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

New Mexico backdoor results

I put in for gills tags only. It won't let me purchase one either. Hope this method is true and my first year applying pays off.

I hope all you guys drew and the rest of us can live out our NM elk dreams through the stories and pics you will post here. You will post them here, right?

I hope all you guys drew and the rest of us can live out our NM elk dreams through the stories and pics you will post here. You will post them here, right?

Absolutely!! I just need that dang tag. It's really hard to keep my mind on work right now!

Randy, is it true that you are buying landowner tags for us whose hopes you have so high right now, if we don't end up drawing?? ;)

Randy, is it true that you are buying landowner tags for us whose hopes you have so high right now, if we don't end up drawing?? ;)

Yeah, I have a big stack of landowner gopher tags. Let me know how many you want and for which unit.

The suspense is going to kill me for the next 2 days. I need to find out. It definitely is throwing a curve ball into my fall hunting plans.

Thanks Big Fin, just going to scratch your name off the 'ol Christmas card list. :mad: ;) Oh well, on to plan B.

The suspense is going to kill me for the next 2 days. I need to find out. It definitely is throwing a curve ball into my fall hunting plans.

Just a heads up that they said (a few weeks ago) that they would delay the announcement or emailing of draw results until the 30th due to the ibex/oryx/sheep rule change. I have an email from NMG&F saying that delay would apply for ALL large game tags.

So, don't get your hopes up for the 23rd announcement but if this backdoor sniffing indicates they are done then maybe they will announce on schedule.

Under "My Purchases" it shows

General License Purchases
Order # Items Purchased Date Total Status
Print License(s) XXXXXXX 3 04/19/2014 $74.00 SOLD View Receipt

Hope this is a good sign!

I would wait until the results come out and would not rely on this. Its been conflicting for a lot of people so don't get your hopes up or down

Under "My Purchases" it shows

General License Purchases
Order # Items Purchased Date Total Status
Print License(s) XXXXXXX 3 04/19/2014 $74.00 SOLD View Receipt

Hope this is a good sign!

Me too!! Heck yes!! :hump:

Boy I'm going to feel stupid if I forgot to check the refund button when I applied. I remember being very careful to make sure I did, though.

Well boys it says sold, My father always said he wants to go elk hunting someday, it looks like its happening sooner than later.:)

Well boys it says sold, My father always said he wants to go elk hunting someday, it looks like its happening sooner than later.:)

That's awesome! Congrats and good luck!! It looks like the two of us and our dads are going to be heading to the Gila this year!

I'm itching to find out what unit we drew. I'll be more than thrilled with any of our choices but a 16A tag would be just sweet! Not too much longer and we'll know!

Back