Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Nevada

T Bone

From my sources which are sometimes reliable:

Draws open this Tuesday the 03/20. Deadline is 04/18.

I see sheep in my future....

Tbone,

How many points do you have in NV?

I've got a few points...I'd sure like to draw as well.

Good luck.

The fishing trip was fun. Very therapeutic to see real mountains again. I'll have to schedule another business trip to Butte, MT next year, same time.

Fishing was good on Friday afternoon, landed three.

101_0811.jpg

A couple friends from Idaho showed up and Saturday was great fishing for everyone but us? Still had a great time though.

101_0814.jpg

Buzz, I wheeled through Missoula and waved for you. That area up highway 12 sure has developed since I was last through there 6 years ago.

I have 4 points in NV for all critters except 'lope.

T Bone The apps are out for Guided hunts now, but not for the general they be out towards the end of Apr

Just don't be applying for the units I am. I am flush with NV points and would really like the dealer to call in my points.

They did clean out my elk points in '05 and deer points last year. Both hunts were more fun than than any of the other legal activities allowed in NV.

With 11 antelope points, you think I would draw pretty soon.

I have some sheep all but penned up. Just need the tag.

But, now that I think about it, lots of guys from MT have sheep penned up, and some even have 'em tied up. You guys will have fun with that one.

Good luck to all of you!

T-bone,

Looks like the S.F. in the pictures. I've set the hook on a steelhead or two in that river...some days were absolutely fantastic. I've heard from a couple buddies its a real zoo down there now...too bad.

I bet all the development you're talking about is on the Montana side of hwy 12. Thats a lonely stretch of road between Powell and Kamiah. Glad you waved when you went through Missoula.

Good luck in the NV sheep draw.

April must be getting close, my wallet is getting lighter by the day.
I don't think that is the weight my wife wants me to lose though...
Good luck everyone!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back