Muley Hunt Outfitter Help

Might call this guy and ask about a combo in West Texas, he takes some nice bucks and has lots of other options too, maybe big elk combo or aoudad with mule deer?
Those mountains out West in Texas are rugged and would be an awesome hunt, he also has leases in Mexico.

Holy cow fifteen thousand per person. I need to find a new job! My first thought would be to look into one of the reservation guides. That might be a good option if you haven't already looked into it.

Old Mexico.

New Mexico also has otc tags on private land. Some real big bucks come off the jicarilla.

Whitetail I would go to Canada, but it looks like thats a no go. Texas is another option.

A buck that looks like a mule deer. Nice representation of the species. If I was to guess a score 140-160. Anything more than that a huge bonus.
Lots of outfitters that can put you on bucks of that caliber and you shouldn't have to spend anywhere close to 15k per person. I hope you get to spend the balance on whiskey and wild women.

Sounds like R and K is the outfitter my buddy is leaning toward
From the camp manager I know I think that is a solid option. I’m basing it on his reputation and the fact that he’s been a repeat manager there for multiple seasons.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back