Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Muley Freak in trouble?

IMG_8716.jpeg
I read the story that both sides posted. I found this on his Facebook account. I don’t know who the guys that responded were so I scratched their names out, but I feel like this guy summed it up perfectly. After reading his account from that day and her account it sounds like all the heat he’s getting is pretty justified.

Last edited:
Appears that he pleaded guilty today and was sentenced. 90 day suspended jail sentence, probation until June 2025, just under $1200 in fines for Trespassing on Cultivated Property and Disturbing the Peace.

Interested to see if there's anything more to it and if he loses hunting privileges or not.

Appears that he pleaded guilty today and was sentenced. 90 day suspended jail sentence, probation until June 2025, just under $1200 in fines for Trespassing on Cultivated Property and Disturbing the Peace.

Interested to see if there's anything more to it and if he loses hunting privileges or not.
If you get caught trespassing while hunting it should be automatic.

Condition - Adult
1. Supervised Probation, Consecutive with other charge in this case, 18M, 12/07/2023-06/07/2025, Active 12/07/2023
2. Community Service, No less than 6 hours per month, 100H, 12/07/2023, Active 12/07/2023

More information uploaded to Idaho courts, still nothing on losing hunting privileges.

He sure is running a bunch of sales right now. Gotta pay a bill I suppose. With his history the probation could be a problem

My impression is that the felony was dropped as part of the guilty plea for trespassing/disturbing the peace.
The misdemeanor case is closed but the felony is still active. It seems like he pleaded guilty and the felony should be dropped but the case is still active. I wonder if it will change in the next few days. Here's the case number for those that want to look: CR36-22-0866

The misdemeanor case is closed but the felony is still active. It seems like he pleaded guilty and the felony should be dropped but the case is still active. I wonder if it will change in the next few days. Here's the case number for those that want to look: CR36-22-0866
Maybe something like a withheld judgement? Dunno. Seems like a slap on the wrist for a true piece of shit.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back