Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Mule Deer, Fighting Bull Elk (take a looky)

Big Sky

Shameless self promotion. Hope you don't mind Moosie. I figure if you do, you can always push the magic delete key.

Okay boys/girls, men/women, ladies/gentlemen...Moosie. :D If you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas, or maybe you have some tax return money that will be burning a hole in your pocket. Then again, maybe you don't need a reason other than you'd just like to have one of these drawings. Here are my latest releases. Hope you all enjoy them. No prints available at this time, just the originals. Nope, they are not cheap, but they are one of a kind. Approximate size is 15"x20". If you are interested email me for details. If not interested hopefully you will just enjoy a visual diversion today. :grin:

Without further delay here is a look at what goes on inside the creative side of my mind:

For those that love the noble mule deer.
MuleDeerTypBackGround_original.jpg

Maybe you lean more towards the majestic elk.
ElkFight2darker_original.jpg

VERY NICE DRAWINGS ! You have a great talent there,but all joking aside this fall I posted about a bull elk that was roaming around the area and he put the hurt on a few whitetail bucks. A few bucks were killed during bow season that had deep wounds in there chest one even had his left side broken off.

Dang....those are wicked awesome!!! You have some serious skills......Do you have any other drawings that you do have prints of????

Thanks for the kind words, they are always appreciated.

Tuffbucker, if you go to these two websited you will be able to see some more of my work. As to the prints there are a few. Right now I have a couple black bear prints, antelope, moose, african wildlife collage, pheasant, and a non-typical mule deer. You will also see a typical mule deer, a bugling elk, and a non typical whitetail, but they are all sold out. Pretty much everything else you will see are originals or commissions. Have fun looking around.

http://www.thehunterslife.com/ADAMSART.htm
or
http://www.sidneyhs.com/hs/personnel/tadams/index.html

Well Troy, I took the time to go look at your links, as my Mother and Aunts were artists. You have a great talent, but your students!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They really have taken what you have shown them and done some amazing things. Thanks, John

Shameless self promotion. Hope you don't mind Moosie. I figure if you do, you can always push the magic delete key.

Come on beotch, you know if I want anyones pictures on my site it's your's. Post all your self promotion pictures and don't post an Opening line like that again bud :)

those are Awesome man...truely !!!!

"Post all your self promotion pictures and don't post an Opening line like that again bud "

You just made my "hero list" for the month. Thanks Moosie. I hope to have quite a bit of new stuff this year.

BigSky, Is RB still around ? Does she update your website ?

Just for the Month... crap, and we're already 10 days into it... ;)

Okay I'll throw February as well. Moosie I don't know where RB is or what she is doing. I haven't talked to her for a couple years. I think the last time I heard anything from her was just prior to when you and I hunted together. So however long that's been. I half way wish she would contact me as I'd like the website updated. Heaven forbid I might just have to learn how to set one up myself.

I really like the top picture of the deer except the part where there are words across the bucks neck.. musta written over top of something below your paper pad.

Maybe it's called a watermark, because there are some highly dishonest people on the internet I have found out through bad personal experience.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back