MT results

Elk permits are being drawn as we speak. My wife's and my bonus points went up by one. Finally get to see some movement on tags today.

RF what link are you seeing this on the old one or the new one (myfwp)? I haven't seen any action on either.

Elk draw is done. I drew my first choice elk tag again.

No movement on deer points or results.

Eff.... drew an elk bonus point again. Hopefully I will get my deer tag.

My elk points went to zero, but I am not celebrating until I see SUCCESSFUL next to my name. It sure would be nice to finally draw my first elk permit.

Yep bp for my wife and I. At 11 now. Bad year for us to draw anyway we have a baby coming and are moving across the state right before the season comes.

Yes!! After years of applying, hitting the refresh button, and being denied, I finally drew my first Archery Elk Permit with 5 points! Is it September yet!?!?!

Still pending on BGC and elk permit for me....but I'm one of those evil out of staters, where's my wilderness tag? :)

I did pick up a bonus point on the BP page though. It's funny how we've figured out all the back door indicators of draws. BPs, credit card charges, etc. etc.

Last edited:
They gave my elk tag to someone else again. WTF? Oh well, still holding out hope for deer.

I received my elk tag however no permit for the breaks. Not bummed at all as I read a rumor on the internet one time that there are elk in Montana that aren't even in the breaks.

I received my elk tag however no permit for the breaks. Not bummed at all as I read a rumor on the internet one time that there are elk in Montana that aren't even in the breaks.
There are no elk in the breaks

I think I'm going to start putting in for every draw in every state just for the excitment of drawing a permit. Won't even go, just for the thrill of the draw. haha

Congrats to all that drew.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back