Caribou Gear

MT 482-20

They over issued last year. I’m sure it will go back up next year.

IMG_1151.jpeg
Guess I’m in before the lock. Sad if they were going to decrease tags and still allowed the over issue. That is a special place for sheep. Hope things head in a better direction. I couldn’t believe fwp didn’t make that right last year. I had the tag in 2015 and it was incredible.

I was wondering if that was a ewe hunter making a mistake?
The regs book has a quota of 15 rams listed, but 20 rams are documented in the recently published measurements PDF coming out of 482. All “Hunter Harvest”.

680 had a quota of 25 rams but it looks like 29 listed kills with an Auction Tag in there and some blanks where measurements should be. Who knows…

Last edited:
The regs book has a quota of 15 rams listed, but 20 rams are documented in the recently published measurements PDF coming out of 482. All “Hunter Harvest”.

680 had a quota of 25 rams but it looks like 29 listed kills with an Auction Tag in there and some blanks where measurements should be. Who knows…
Maybe that includes deadheads that were picked up.

Maybe that includes deadheads that were picked up.
It would be mind boggling to try to understand why they wouldn’t categorize those as “Pick-up” or “Other” in the Type of Harvest column since they had one “Other” there last year and “Super/Auction Tag” are a category. Why even have “Hunter Harvest” as a category if that’s what they list all but 2 rams as…I’m sure they have everything under control.

In these units they "overdrew" last year and in the end decided to issue tags to all 20 and not just 15 in 482. Trust me I rode the rollercoaster of "success" you have a tag, "hold on" we overdrew........

In these units they "overdrew" last year and in the end decided to issue tags to all 20 and not just 15 in 482. Trust me I rode the rollercoaster of "success" you have a tag, "hold on" we overdrew........
What a fiasco. With the technology that exists it’s hard to comprehend how mistakes can occur in a drawing. Hope you had a great hunt!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back