Mountain Lion for a Little Lady

Pretty amazing that your daughter’s first big game hunt, with her behind the trigger, was a lion—especially a tom like that. Absolutely awesome stuff, Nick. Congratulations to your daughter!
Thanks sir. I appreciate your kind words. She is super excited, as am I. She loves being out there.

Fantastic write-up! Rug or full body? Age guesstimation?
Thank you.

Skin and skull for the time being. I don't think I can do more than that for now. She is stoked to have it in her room eventually.

The cat is definitely old for the areas I hunt due to the high pressure and overall accessibility. He isn't geriatric by any means, however. I'd say probably around sixish. Some may say older, some may say younger. He wouldn't have been passed due to his size and yellow teeth.

I can call in next year and get the age from the tooth they took. I am curious too.

Fantastic story and grats to all -and your daughter!

Proud pops! Thanks for sharing. Great read and pics!

Great write-up and heck of a cat for you all! Congrats on making memories your daughter will never forget!

Congrats, way to go Dad! Best meat on the mountain. I can’t wait to get one hunting rather than roadkill. He looks like a swole kitty! 👊

That’s impressive. My 10 year old is no beginner to seeing animals in the woods, but that is intimidating even for me to look that thing in the hairy eyeball… big congrats to you guys man, WOW!

Congrats! Here in Sask we can trap them but can’t hunt them. Doesn’t make much sense. I
Hope it changes some day

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back