Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Montana vs South Dakota State

Care to expand on both of the points here?
The two points came from a conversation with my brother who is a Montana alum. He's deeply involved with the universities activities. So what he has told me is third person, but I have absolutely no reason not to believe him. This was revealed to me several weeks ago.

My two points had to do with an endowment to the athletic department and how some of the coaches treated the 2nd and 3rd string football players. That's as deep as I prefer to go!

I think the girls from the Cracker Barrel are getting their voices warmed up.

The Griz have played as well as they can. SDSU just is better all the way around.

The two points came from a conversation with my brother who is a Montana alum. He's deeply involved with the universities activities. So what he has told me is third person, but I have absolutely no reason not to believe him. This was revealed to me several weeks ago.

My two points had to do with an endowment to the athletic department and how some of the coaches treated the 2nd and 3rd string football players. That's as deep as I prefer to go!
Then STFU. mtmuley

Guess I have put off other things long enough...such as organizing tax info for '23.
Ouch.

If you bet for SDSU to cover the spread, I think you are feeling pretty relaxed by now.

I thought I could hear the Cracker Barrel Girls, so it's on to the Packers vs the Bears.

The Cowboys are not the only team I cheer against.

If you bet for SDSU to cover the spread, I think you are feeling pretty relaxed by now.
Jacks don't score and Griz bring in one TD... That's all it takes to crap on the 13.5 spread. (14 points on MGMBet).

Then again...

Jacks don't score and Griz bring in one TD... That's all it takes to crap on the 13.5 spread. (14 points on MGMBet).

Then again...

I doubt you want to wager anything right now with that spread.

Griz held some great mojo against this exceptional team. The turnovers hit their rush.

After that... Receivers eager to make plays weren't focused on catching the ball before making a big play.

Almost seems McDowell's personality when viewing him after missed reception, not angry... More sad - as if he had it on him to see a miracle on grass win and was deflated...

Great fight Griz. Just a tough gig.

Would be great to get a TD.

Win goes to the team who has been solid! Grats SDSU.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back