Montana Draw

No breaks for me. Hope to keep the elk streak alive in my gen zone.

Well aftet 10 long agonizing years it looks like I am now the proud owner of a non rez breaks rifle bull tag. It's a great day now time to plan.....

Last edited:
I drew the "394" Elk Permit valid in HD 215, 318, & 335. Looks like I'll be looking for a cow this fall. Still have my fingers crossed on the mule deer drawing.

900 for myself second choice.........wife drew a great rifle tag..........excited to play guide again!.............that's alright though I'm really feeling a goat tag this year!!!!!!!!!!!:hump:

We drew the NR big game combo, we didn't see the option for the special draw, so didn't enter it.
No worries though, look out Elk and Deer, here we come again!
Cheers
Richard

I still can't draw the 900 archery elk... 3 years in a row. Used to be darn near a sure thing even at 2nd choice as I drew it 3 in a row like that. My brother drew a resident 410 rifle. So I know what I am doing opening weekend. Archery will probably be all about antelope and deer again for me. Unless I get a big tag... Wishful thinking...

Randy let me know if you need some help picking those Elk units I'm crushing the point accumulation game. ;)

Damn, I was really thinking they'd send me that deer tag again...

Back