Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Montana app?

If you end up with a tag for a draw unit you decide you don't want, they'll let you turn it back in.
As far as changing the units you've applied for on your app, I think you're out of luck.

Bummer, mtmuley is, unfortunately, right. Hope it's at least a half way decent oops.

I accidentally chose the wrong special permit a few years ago and didn't realize until a day or 2 before the draw. I called FWP and the gal said it was too late however if I would have caught it earlier there may have been something she could have done. I ended up burning 4 points on an archery tag.

Bummer, mtmuley is, unfortunately, right. Hope it's at least a half way decent oops.

I accidentally chose the wrong special permit a few years ago and didn't realize until a day or 2 before the draw. I called FWP and the gal said it was too late however if I would have caught it earlier there may have been something she could have done. I ended up burning 4 points on an archery tag.

I screwed up too, this year, and applied for a sp area next to the one I really wanted, but with 8-1 odds I most likely wont draw with only 1 point anyways, I hope

nah

Nah it wasn't a big deal. I would take any of the tags if drawn. I was gonna put in for a cow tag with the wife this year and went ahead and put all bull tags for me. I didn't realize that I can apply for cow tags later on by June 1. I thought it was all March 15th. So it should all work out ok.

I'd have to look, but I think you can only put in for B tags in the June drawing. Hope that's what you were looking for. mtmuley

B tag is a cow tag correct. My wife can apply for one of them come this spring correct. She doesn't need to apply for anything now does she if all she wants is a cow tag?

B tag is a cow tag correct. My wife can apply for one of them come this spring correct. She doesn't need to apply for anything now does she if all she wants is a cow tag?

Yes yes and yes . Apply in May for a B tag (cow tag) apps are due June 1

And what HD's are u hunting ? Just windering cuz region 4 ( almost all but 2 hd's I believe ) will have a huge number of surplus leftover cow tags agsin 004-00 that u can buy all the way through the season

Some antlerless permits are due tomorrow. I believe they are primarily in districts with approved shoulder seasons. They are not a second tag-they need to be used with a general tag.

On the OT, I screwed up my app one year (put in for an archery tag when I didn't archery hunt yet). I emailed FWP and they actually changed it. Doesn't hurt to ask. Not sure why they don't allow you to have the option change your districts on myFWP prior to the deadline. Seems like it would be a fairly trivial thing to allow.

Lotta oops going on here:hump: I missed the 1st choice hd and just ended up with the general combo, but the system let me go back in and draw for a permit plus bonus.
Guess they're always happy to take more money:p. Odds are very small so Dont think I have to worry abt it

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back