Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Mobile hunting camp

I’ve been looking at mobile hunting camp options for awhile and finally picked one , the SUPER PACIFIC X1 , getting the install in April.

View attachment 316612View attachment 316611
Let us know how your like it. We have a topper on a 3/4 long bed that we stay in most the time. We have been kicking strong the idea of a topper for my wife's Tacoma and one these looks nice but they are a little spendy for sure..

Let us know how your like it. We have a topper on a 3/4 long bed that we stay in most the time. We have been kicking strong the idea of a topper for my wife's Tacoma and one these looks nice but they are a little spendy for sure..
I’m excited to get my hands on it and have some fun overnights before hunting season, I’ll post my experiences and what I learn.

So far I’ve I’m just a little over 400 miles of driving since I had the camper attached , weighs 340 pounds. I haven’t really noticed much of a difference with it on driving didn’t make a lot of noise driving through the gorge in windy conditions. It’s still quiet.

I was getting 260 miles a tank of gas before I put on the camper my last two tanks. It has read 257 miles now on my last 2 fill ups , down 3 miles less with a tank of gas. With the wind drag. I was wondering how much I’d lose but if it stays at 3 miles it’s really not that big of a difference

I also got from them a backseat attachment. All of the sacks are Velcro’d to the seat back panel , I also got a winter insulation liner for the tent so inside their tent there’s Velcro along the top and the bottom, so camping in colder weather you can just attach your Velcro insulation padding or I can attach the sacks inside the tent and hang them from the roof to have easy access to other crap, it wasn’t a necessity to get it, but I kinda like the convenience of just having stuff easy access behind the seat during hunting season or when you’re camping
IMG_6663.jpeg

Each sack in addition to having complete Velcro on the back, has a Velcro strip across the top to just to attach it to your roof lining system
IMG_6664.jpeg

And my little swag box of thank you stuff from Super Pacific
IMG_6658.jpeg
IMG_6659.jpeg

I do have to get used to not having a rearview mirror anymore in the truck. I chose not to get the window option on the rear panel and so I keep looking in the rearview mirror when I’m driving and I’m like oh yeah side mirrors so it’ll take a while to get adjusted to that

As a driver of pickup with slide-in camper, I can confirm it won't take long and it's second nature to use side mirrors. Just ensure adjustment provides optimum rear visibility.
Even though I got a back up camera on my Tacoma, most of the times I use my rearview mirror but I’m glad it’s back there now cause anything comes within 20 feet of my truck when I back up an alarm goes off

Back