MO elk season

I saw this, I can't wait to put in for an elk tag in my home state!

I did the math based on how many people apply in KY which is about 33k and it came out that you'd have a .12% chance of drawing a tag, but will probably end up being less because MO has about 2 million more people than KY, so that 33k number is probably low(although KY allows NR and I'm not sure if MO would allow NR to put in the first couple years). So while it'll be nice to have a season, I'll keep looking west for my elk fix unless I become one of those lucky few one year.

That's great. I spent a good deal of time in the Mark Twain Nat Forest. I grew up in Sullivan and went to school in Rolla. Elk around there would be a sight to see. For now I will stick with my home state of Wyoming.

What does a NR tag run? Peck ranch area I assume. I can't imagine what it would be like to elk hunt, fish for smallies and goggle eye at the same time. Wait a minute giggin too! That would be the ultimate trip!!

What does a NR tag run? Peck ranch area I assume. I can't imagine what it would be like to elk hunt, fish for smallies and goggle eye at the same time. Wait a minute giggin too! That would be the ultimate trip!!

They haven't even gotten that far in terms of deciding prices and if any NR tags will be available.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back