MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Militia takes over wildlife refuge headquarters

818 replies? That's really bizarre how much interest this gets. I have only read a couple highlights. Will somebody please start a new thread if there's another drone action event?

I've been checking it a couple of times a day. I find stuff out faster on this thread than I do waiting for the news. Not much to do in MN in February:)

I've been checking it a couple of times a day. I find stuff out faster on this thread than I do waiting for the news. Not much to do in MN in February:)

Aint that the truth. Hunt Talk is like my "Soaps"

Preparing for Snowmagedon tomorrow.

This thing is starting drop off the radar a little bit. I do a Bing News search periodically and sort by the recent hour. Only one hit today for a simple blog post and nothing else. I expanded it a little bit and got an article about folks lining up to go in and to repair to roads, fences, trenches, etc after it all ends: http://www.opb.org/news/series/burn...ers-restore-malheur-refuge-occupation-oregon/

But I couldn't find out what's going on with the hold outs. Any one up in that country know what's going on?

This thing is starting drop off the radar a little bit. I do a Bing News search periodically and sort by the recent hour. Only one hit today for a simple blog post and nothing else. I expanded it a little bit and got an article about folks lining up to go in and to repair to roads, fences, trenches, etc after it all ends: http://www.opb.org/news/series/burn...ers-restore-malheur-refuge-occupation-oregon/

But I couldn't find out what's going on with the hold outs. Any one up in that country know what's going on?
Cliven Bundy compares LaVoy Finicum to Jesus at funeral: ‘He was basically crucified’

I went down to the city today and got decent internet and watched the shooting video. There was no audio and the visuals were not good enough for me to make any judgement whatsoever. Not that I care too much but the only other thing that might add to the evidence (besides testimony, which is usually impeachable) would be an autopsy.

The BLM should have swooped in and confiscated the cattle while Cliven Bundy was out of state. The taxpayers like us own them for unpaid grazing fees + interest.

I do not know of any, even relatively, recent BLM livestock impoundments that were not carried out by contractors. The contracting process does not work fast enough, nor do the requirements in conducting an impundment, to allow for one to be put together that quickly. Lots of hoops to jump through...

I do not know of any, even relatively, recent BLM livestock impoundments that were not carried out by contractors. The contracting process does not work fast enough, nor do the requirements in conducting an impundment, to allow for one to be put together that quickly. Lots of hoops to jump through...

You're right 1 pointer, the BLM has never been seen "Swooping" anything. It's just like the USFS....snail's pace slow accomplishing anything.

Last I heard, the remaining 4 were asking God to step in and convince the Feds to let them leave without charges.

BLM should just declare a depredation hunt and issue tags. It would all be over in about 4 hours. Beef don't run.

This is funny because Cushman said that Trump is also "batshit crazy" but he should be our president.

How do I get dragged into this bullshit? Leave me out of your stupid comments, dude. I'm sure there's other people you could make comments about.

Last edited:
I haven't even look at this thread in a week and a half, but decided to catch up with my morning coffee and see my name mentioned (in a stupid comment that has nothing to do with the topic) when I have nothing to do at all with anything going on with it...really kinda pissed me off

Last edited:
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ca_centralcoast_hunter
Back