Yeti GOBOX Collection

Luxe tipi megahorn

Jmeche71

Has anyone purchased one of these and if so what or did u use a liner or is that something a guy should get.

I ordered one last week, should be here by Wednesday. A liner really depends on your intended use. Since I’m in TX and plan on using it here some I will get the 1.5 person inner tent to keep bugs and snakes off of me.
We are suppose to get a good cold front with rain Thursday-Friday and I plan on spending at least one night in it during that time.

I ordered one last week, should be here by Wednesday. A liner really depends on your intended use. Since I’m in TX and plan on using it here some I will get the 1.5 person inner tent to keep bugs and snakes off of me.
We are suppose to get a good cold front with rain Thursday-Friday and I plan on spending at least one night in it during that time.
We are going to Alaska in September so I purchased this along with the stove. But I don’t see where luxe offers a liner.

We are going to Alaska in September so I purchased this along with the stove. But I don’t see where luxe offers a liner.
They have them on their website. Various inner tents and floors available for varying shelters.

Can’t remember the name but I have the xl tipi. Not the lightest weight tipi on the market but for the price point you can’t beat it. I’ve only used it twice for 2 nights in summer though. Make sure you practice pitching it and guying it out before going to the field. I also carry extra paracord for guying out too.

ETA: Mini peak pyramid xl.

Last edited:
Can’t remember the name but I have the xl tipi. Not the lightest weight tipi on the market but for the price point you can’t beat it. I’ve only used it twice for 2 nights in summer though. Make sure you practice pitching it and guying it out before going to the field. I also carry extra paracord for guying out too.

ETA: Mini peak pyramid xl.
Thanks so guys I better learn what pitching and guying means.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back