Lucy's Light Dodgeball tounery update!

Brandenbowhunter

Team Hunt Talk is 3-0 and playing again at 2:15pm in Belgrade at the events center.
Randy stopped by for the last game, have not even dropped a set yet. Think Matt stacked the team! :)

This is embarrassing. Critter loaded the team. Like dealing from a stacked deck. If they don't run the table and win the tournament, they will hang their heads in shame. They took out the Hilltoppers, a previously undefeated team, in three straight matches, well within the ten minute time frame.

I saw a couple of out team taking Motrin and going for ice packs following the one game I watched. If not for the CPA firm calling me, I would be there for moral support and administer needed care to those Hunt Talkers headed to the training room. Can their bodies hold up to the rigors of three more games?

Their best competition looks to be the Mormom Missionary Team, fully decked in white shirts, ties, and funny looking shorts. The Hunt Talk Lamanites don't have the youth of the LDS team, but they seem to have some very experiecned dodgeballers.

Thanks to all who travelled for this fund raiser, all who donated, and all who particpated. It will go to a good cause.

Well, I wish this was to say we won the whole deal, I will let Matt post a better story. We ended up loosing the next game in straight sets :( And then losing by default of the time limit in the next. It was fun, I will play again next year..the ol' wing is a bit sore. :)

Fun to meet some great guys and Jamie who was our sole female and kicked butt. It was fun although we didn't win it.

I'm not a good winner or loser! :)

Definitely a great turnout for an important cause.

Thx to Matt for organizing the team.

Cheers gents and lady!

Chris

We sure had some fun today, thats for sure. We have one team picture that is supposed to get emailed to me and I will post it when we get it.........As far as other pictures go not sure yet where to track them down.

We did pretty good though and it was for a great cause......

I think there were about 35 teams or so and we finished up near the top. Thanks to all you guys that made the trip down from out of town!!

Congrats to all you guys who made the effort. A great cause for sure. Thanks Matt for all the organizing.
So how did those Mormon missionaries fare?:D

What a GREAT day! It was a blast to be part of this tourny. I am lucky to have gotten to meet and hang out with some awesome fellow Hunt Talkers . There truly are classy people on this website and today just confirms what I've always felt. I hope our team can all get back together for next year and get redemption!
Thank you for organizing the team Matt. Many thanks to Randy for sponsoring our team (and the goodies), it is very much appreciated!

I took a photo of some of the ringers on our team:

Attachments

• Hunt Talkers_EMAIL.jpg
    Hunt Talkers_EMAIL.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Well done guys. Hopefully I'll be much closer next year and can be an alternate on the Hunt Talk team, or maybe even lucky enough to take a head shot from one of you guys while on another team. :D

Thanks again to all the guys for playing. And Seth, tell your wife a huge thank you for being the lone ranger female for our team, she did awesome!

And sending off a thank you to Whyelkhunt for his donation to the cause! greatly appreciated man!

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenleafoutfitters
Back