MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Looking for a tough ultralight hiker?

View attachment 307494
Personally I prefer a little more strap!

It’s nice to take the boots off in the back country and I don’t like crocks. 10 miles deep and blood on the pants. @MtnElk can vouch for me that this is a legit photo from our Wyoming elk hunt.
You’re really giving the foot freaks out there a lot to be thankful for this holiday season. Yeesh! 😬

These came at a high recommend from one of my favorite HT boyz on this site @SnowyMountaineer.

View attachment 307440
View attachment 307441

I dunno guys I just can't commit so I'm still looking. Any other recommendations out there?
I have seen 4 different individuals wearing these in Bozeman in their pj bottoms, walking around Downtown carrying their coffee, smelling like a Macys perfume counter while standing in the middle of the cross walk to get a selfie for their ”gram”! 🙄🙄🙄

I have seen 4 different individuals wearing these in Bozeman in their pj bottoms, walking around Downtown carrying their coffee, smelling like a Macys perfume counter while standing in the middle of the cross walk to get a selfie for their ”gram”! 🙄🙄🙄
Yeah well, I'll one up you with whatever is going on here. Filming itself eating ice cream and desserts for over an hour on the gram.
20231223_105137.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back