Yeti GOBOX Collection

Looking for a Hunting Partner SW Montana

Emerica8212

My name is Andrew. I’m 36 years old. I do HVAC for a living. I work 4/10 schedule so I always have a 3 day weekend and sometimes and able to schedule a four day. When it’s season I’m out and when it’s not I’m out scouting.

Been looking for a partner for a while but haven’t met anyone yet.

I don’t like glassing. I’d rather walk through new country and try and find sign. Although, I will park and glass if it makes the most.

I am very comfortable in the woods and spend most of my time by myself. Not poop scared or bear scared or whatever so I can spend some significant time in the back country comfortably.

Im a retired chef so I can cook pretty well at camp or in the woods that’s always a bonus.

I don’t drink alcohol but 420 friendly.

Other than hunting I love to spend time with my wife and dogs and fish, ride motorcycles, hike.

Looking for someone to go look for bears mostly

I'm thinking of coming over to the USA for some coyote shooting and get the skins tanned as they did in the old days with head n feet on, hang them in a bunch. Bear hunt be good too. If interested in coming over to nz to hunt give me a bell.

I'm thinking of coming over to the USA for some coyote shooting and get the skins tanned as they did in the old days with head n feet on, hang them in a bunch. Bear hunt be good too. If interested in coming over to nz to hunt give me a bell.
Mate it’s on the list trust me. I’m trying to save up the PTO to do an outback enduro tour and then jump over and do some crazy hunting in New Zealand. I will definitely be in touch when that happens.

Let me know when you wind up over here and we can link up I’m based out of Livingston

Boy do we have a thread for you....lol. in all seriousness I think @Flatbrimmer mentioned looking for a hunting partner in SW Montana. I might have that mixed up not sure.
My name is Andrew. I’m 36 years old. I do HVAC for a living. I work 4/10 schedule so I always have a 3 day weekend and sometimes and able to schedule a four day. When it’s season I’m out and when it’s not I’m out scouting.

Been looking for a partner for a while but haven’t met anyone yet.

I don’t like glassing. I’d rather walk through new country and try and find sign. Although, I will park and glass if it makes the most.

I am very comfortable in the woods and spend most of my time by myself. Not poop scared or bear scared or whatever so I can spend some significant time in the back country comfortably.

Im a retired chef so I can cook pretty well at camp or in the woods that’s always a bonus.

I don’t drink alcohol but 420 friendly.

Other than hunting I love to spend time with my wife and dogs and fish, ride motorcycles, hike.

Looking for someone to go look for bears mostly
Yeah I’m always looking for people to hike and hunt with, I dislike being alone, Im definitely extroverted.

Still spend most of my time hunting alone and get tags notched usually, so not easily discouraged.

No liquor or hard drugs, I ain’t holding nobody’s hair or wiping your sweat 😂

Genuine fear of a griz attack but I’m actively working to overcome that fear every year.

32 years old with 3 boys living paycheck to paycheck. The typical weekend warrior with no real money to invest in big trips lately. Just keeping it real. Lol

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back