Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Logo gear

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Alright guys, it has been a long time waiting on this stuff, but we are sending the logos for printing of goods. Thanks for your patience.

Now, I need to know what is in most demand.

Long sleeve shirts
Short sleeve shirts
Vests
Hats
Beanies
Bumper stickers
Window decals
Hoodies
Patches
Stickers
Other

If you have specific likes or dislikes about things, let me know. For example, I hate hats that are made for pin heads. I have a big ol' casaba melon, and it sucks having to try fit these little hats on my big noggin. Same with cheapo shirts that fit when you buy them, only to give them to your grade school nephew after two washings.

Wanting to get these finished and the story page up and running, so Mrs. Fin will have some orders to fulfill while I am on the road this fall.

Window decal
Hat

Short sleeve t-shirt.Before I order any I would have to know what they are made of. 50/50 cotton/poly are good.

"fitted hat" (stretch, one size fits most L/XL), decal, beanie and maybe a vest. Are they fleece?

Long sleeve shirts....agree about the true to size comment
beanie
window decal

Long sleeve shirts
Short sleeve shirts
Vests
Hats
Beanies
Bumper stickers
Window decals
Hoodies
Patches
Stickers
Other

If you have specific likes or dislikes about things, let me know. For example, I hate hats that are made for pin heads. I have a big ol' casaba melon, and it sucks having to try fit these little hats on my big noggin. Same with cheapo shirts that fit when you buy them, only to give them to your grade school nephew after two washings.

Wanting to get these finished and the story page up and running, so Mrs. Fin will have some orders to fulfill while I am on the road this fall.

My thoughts:

*Window decals that are placed on the inside of the rear window... Simple clear sticker type that only hold color for the antler and name.

*I'll buy short sleeve and long sleeve - though for max exposure, I would imagine short sleeve would be the ticket. I'll pick up a long sleeve for hunting/weather action. For wearing around the house/town to include hunting - short sleeves - I'll pick up a couple / few of those. Earth tone colors would be nice.

*For hats... Simple clean looking logos and quality hat... not that ol'e trucker old school cheap NRA type hat...

Hoodies with a clean embroidered logo - that would be really nice!

I really like three button clean looking polo type shirts with a smooth / simple embroidered logo top left chest area... (add an american flag strip and that would be great!)

Long sleeve shirts - (material and color or pattern?) perfect for at camp. logo placement could get really cool with these.
Short sleeve shirts - (material and color or pattern?)
Hats - strech fit and or trucker style
Beanies
Window decals - I have a Titan as well so the size that best fits the roll down back window would look sweet! white in color
Hoodies - Black with white logo. Second color combo of blue and orange :D

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

LS T-Shirt , (with a pocket), or a zip-up hoodie, NO pull over. If it's a hat, HAS to be Blaze Orange.

Last edited:

Long sleeve shirts
Short sleeve shirts
Vests
Hats
Beanies
Bumper stickers
Window decals
Hoodies
Patches
Stickers.

Yup, that will work :D

For example, I hate hats that are made for pin heads. I have a big ol' casaba melon, and it sucks having to try fit these little hats on my big noggin. .
Me too, hate dinky hats made for kids.
Note: The RMEF always has great hats, maybe you can find out what they use.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back