Just joined from PA

afhunter1

Longtime lurker and finally decided to register. This is a cool forum and can't wait to be a part of it.

I'm from Bedford, PA and enjoy all types of hunting and fishing but my main passion is bow hunting.

I've done some western hunting and have two bulls under my belt a 5x5 (MT) and a 6x5 (CO) both with a trad bow and on public land. Hope to harvest a bull in every western state that I can.

Glad to be a member and hopefully I can help some and learn some here too!

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Welcome aboard, not too far south of you. What part of Maine? Not specific, just general, I have hunted around moosehead lake a couple times.

Awesome pics and welcome aboard. Can't wait to get my first bull on the ground. Just one cow with a bow so far and I'm hopelessly addicted.

Yeah I'm hooked on elk hunting. I'm preparing right now to go to Colorado this year on my first solo elk backpacking hunt. I've never hunted without a partner but I'm ready to give it a try. I think everyone should go on a solo trip at least once even if it is nothing more than a sole searching endeavor!

As much as I like to elk hunt these are probably some of my favorite hunts though:

My 7 year olds first ever hunt!

My daughter's 1st buck at age 9. She's now 12 and has 5 deer under her belt! She also had a broken hand!!! She's one tough girl.

My oldest boy finally got a deer with a bow last fall. He was 14 then.

Nothing I've got comes close to these hunts!!!!

Welcome from NW PA. I work with a guy from Bedford. We bust on him a bit about something in the water down there, any truth to that? Haha.

Welcome from another east coast guy. I have to disagree with the "go pens" and substitute "go Caps!"

Welcome from NW PA. I work with a guy from Bedford. We bust on him a bit about something in the water down there, any truth to that? Haha.

It's possible. We are a little different down here!!!

Welcome from another east coast guy. I have to disagree with the "go pens" and substitute "go Caps!"

Caps aren't even a NHL team!!! They are just a bunch of goons lead by a cherry picking, cheap shot hitn, scum bag!!!!! Ha ha jk! I do love my Steelers, Pirates, and especially Pens!!!

Welcome from Huntingdon County!

I spend a lot of my summer down your way at Raystown. I'm a member of the striper club and when I'm not fishing I'm usually draggin the kids behind the boat!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back