Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Is there a way to “multi quote” comments?

LostCreek

Please move if this is in the wrong forum, I didn’t see a good place for it

Anyway other forums have a “quote” button next to the “like, reply” buttons. When you use “quote” it saves the comment to a clipboard allowing you to save several comments and paste them into one reply. The other thing I like about it is let’s say you want to reply to someone but you also want to read further down as someone else might have answered the question already. The “quote” button doesn’t jump you to the end of the page.

Anyway other forums have a “quote” button next to the “like, reply” buttons. When you use “quote” it saves the comment to a clipboard allowing you to save several comments and paste them into one reply. The other thing I like about it is let’s say you want to reply to someone but you also want to read further down as someone else might have answered the question already. The “quote” button doesn’t jump you to the end of the page.
Use the reply as you would quote.

Use the reply as you would quote.
Hit reply on one and then the other after the first reply populated.

You can even type between them.

Mortised and torqued Hem, all good.
There a few Hunttalk load points that must stay intact.
Hit reply on one and then the other after the first reply populated.

You can even type between them.
That somewhat works but let’s say it’s a thread of many pages. I don’t want to get bounced to the bottom of the page then scroll back up and to other pages to find the next comment to quote.
Here’s photos from a different forum, notice the extra “quote” button. Once you’re ready to reply there’s an “insert quotes” button for your text box. Think of it as a shopping cart to hold everything until ready to check out instead of paying for each item as you pick it off the shelf.
IMG_9494.jpegIMG_9495.jpeg

19 posts and you're wanting to quote a novella?
Yes!😀. I know it seems strange but when I read some big threads on car repairs it was a handy way to gather my questions and ask for more information. Here there’s some lengthy discussions on state issues, rifles, optics etc that I want to dive into.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back