Iowa/LSU Women’s BBall tonite

If Iowa is going to have a chance, Clark will have built her legend to yet another level. My hunch is South Carolina, by ~12 to 15 points.

Of course my hunch involved no monetary commitment.

That's a tough Defense out there by SC...hard to guard Cardoso giving up 5" as well. Game def had it moments.

Missed the first quarter. Guess Iowa was rolling. Rest of the game they played average on offense. Clark wasn't very sharp. She was guarded well. Seemed like the whole team was out- sized, out hustled, and out shot. SC is an impressive team.

NDSU women had a really good season this year, eventually losing to Minnesota in the NIT. Their best player was a 6’3” guard from Minnesota who shot about 50% from beyond the three point line. After their season ending loss I heard her talk about how the team was like, “family” and how much she loved Fargo. The next week she entered the transfer portal.

At the gym in the morning I’m going to suggest to a retired NDSU Vice-President that a few wealthy farmers or Tech company types put up $3 million to go out and hire three of the South Carolina girls to play for NDSU next year. Imagine the exposure to the university. That’s how college sports now days.

18 offensive rebounds is a telling story.

Real shame. I’ve been a closet Hawkeye fan and had the privilege to live in the state for a few years. It’s amazing how much love that state has for college sports.

Do you know why Iowa doesn’t have a professional football team?

…because then Minnesota would want one too.😎

Missed the first quarter. Guess Iowa was rolling. Rest of the game they played average on offense. Clark wasn't very sharp. She was guarded well. Seemed like the whole team was out- sized, out hustled, and out shot. SC is an impressive team.
First quarter was on fire. Looked for a little bit we were all in for a barn burner of a game..but Iowa couldn't sustain the super-hot start. Too much size and shooting from the Gamecocks. SC freshmen were impressive.

Good game though.

Last edited:
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back