Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Interesting venison recipe

While on the topic of venison, does one have to have air flow to age a deer. Because of weather I had to quarter it out and put into coolers. It hung for about a week.

Seems a little late but circulating are is good to dry age the meat we dry age our lambs for about a week. The air helps keep the mold down we have a walk in fridge that circs the air and were in Nevada where we don't have humid air helps a lot.

Just put this in the crockpot with a neck roast from a doe I took with my muzzleloader this year. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

I had to google chile-garlic sauce and it came back with about 50 links to Sriracha (which I don't generally eat) so that's what I used. I will say it doesn't smell too bad. I just hope it isn't too spicy for my wife and kids.

I gotta say, I didn't care much for it at all. My wife said she liked it alright but I think she was trying to be nice. Don't plan on using this recipe again. If you like Sriracha then you would probably like it. But it's not for me.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back