Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Instagram Handles & fave shots?

I just now figured out how to participate in forums. Knowing that I don't want to get over my head, I'll pass!
Nice photos though!

I didn't even know I had an Instagram account until the other day...I don't even know the username. I have a Twitter but don't tweet: @rngrfromthemtns
I hashtagged for the first time not long ago #Idon'tknowwhatI'mdoing #wtfisahashtag

Not sure what Instagram is either, but I saw this on Facebook today and thought of this thread...

10411154_10152869245924842_5921991061137712507_n.jpg

As someone who does social media stuff for a living, Instagram is my favorite. The visual aspect is just awesome and room for creativity is immense. Excited to follow along with you guys!

Here are some fun hunting & outdoors-related accounts to follow: @harvestingnature @meateatertv, @remiwarren, @dguttenfelder @firstlitehunting, @peakphotographymt @rachelahtila, @mysteryranch

I had never heard of Rachel Ahtila before this post, but if I didn't share my IG account with my wife, I'd have to follow her. LOL

justin.doll1

Instagram is by far better than any other social media out there..

Oh cool! Well the fact that @rachelahtila is pretty is completely secondary, actually prob tertiary, to the fact that she's 1) A bigger badass than most dudes that hunt, and most dudes in general. And 2) Really smart & motivated.

I'm sure your wife would be stoked if you followed Donnie Vincent though. He's basically just a pretty face as well ;)

Instagram does seem to keep the riff raff to a minimum, since it's mostly pictures and just double tap to like them...pretty simple. Most don't engage with comments...or the thread doesn't carry on for too long...unless you're following beast mode himself...then it could drag out for a thousand posts or so.

I'll contribute though, @brent_daley

So can you access instagram without a mobile device? I poked around a bit but other than being able to get on Nicole's link I didn't find a lot. Admittedly, I didn't spend much time looking. Like I need something to waste more time. :)

So can you access instagram without a mobile device? I poked around a bit but other than being able to get on Nicole's link I didn't find a lot. Admittedly, I didn't spend much time looking. Like I need something to waste more time. :)

You can look at your instagram account on the computer. Unfortunately you have to create the account on the mobile app, but after that...you can look at it online, which means bigger pictures too.

Yeah--one of Instagram's less fun aspects (especially for people who work in social media) is that there isn't an option to work from a computer. But I also think this keeps it less gimmicky...for the most part you're not seeing ads or advertorial content.

Occasionally, someone hacks the system and makes a computer client, but since Instagram is owned by Facebook, they catch up pretty quickly.

Yeah--one of Instagram's less fun aspects (especially for people who work in social media) is that there isn't an option to work from a computer. But I also think this keeps it less gimmicky...for the most part you're not seeing ads or advertorial content.

Occasionally, someone hacks the system and makes a computer client, but since Instagram is owned by Facebook, they catch up pretty quickly.

You could probably try emulating an android device on your computer and just having a folder that either your OS or emulated phone can access. Might make it slightly less painful.

I sometimes access instagram using iconosquare, its a good program to look at statistics and pics etc and you can look at your feed.

Gerald you could create an account on a mates phone then just use the computer for the feed? I am not into the social media much at all, especially, Facebook, however i have enjoyed instagram and keeping in touch with a few mates and hunters in different countries.

Made some mates as well and one of them will be coming to the south pacific for a month hunting with me shortly, so it is nice to connect with hunters and help those who are keen out for a hunt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back