Yeti GOBOX Collection

In search of graphic designer for fun project

Dsnow9

I’m looking to make a design to put on a hat. It’s funny but hunting related. I’m search of someone willing to help me out. I can’t find anything like it so it will take someone that knows what they are doing.

Thanks!

I had the same thought the other day. Mine was simple to make, so I did it myself. I think it's funny, that's probably subjective though.

Who do you get yours embroidered threw if you don't mind? I was going to order the one that I made up, was thinking vistaprints. I have used them before but wasn't sure if maybe you have a better option.

https://www.crispinmuzzy.com/

This is the website of a friend who is a very talented graphic designer. She is based in Denver. I don't know how much she charges, but she did our wedding invites and they turned out really nice.

I got a sister that might be able to help. She's not a graphic designer but she does okay work with photoshop and stuff. She designed an engraving I'm going to do for my rifle. If you don't get anywhere, ping me and I can try to help.

My 17 year old son does pretty good stuff at pretty good prices if you are interested in trying the budget friendly option.

If you are PM me and I can give you his contact information.

Who do you get yours embroidered threw if you don't mind? I was going to order the one that I made up, was thinking vistaprints. I have used them before but wasn't sure if maybe you have a better option.
All just depends on the hat. I have a friend that does embroidery and I like the look of it. That is just the mock up from the factory. My other hat is printed.BF88F6FA-51DB-47B2-9D37-206E7BF48525.jpeg

thanks all. My brother might be giving it a shot but I’ll pm a few of you.

The brim will curve, it’s very soft, and flips up out of the way when glassing. I can’t we’re a true flatbrim…

But the criticism is fair.
I can see from your pics your a form & function kinda guy...,no worries.
I had to drive a pink propane truck for a year.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back