Hunttalk Buyback program

the nikster

We should all get together and buy back all the firearms. Then divy them out as we see fit.

I'd love to pick up an old savage with the bullet counter for around $20!

I want an official Red Ryder two-hundred shot range model air rifle,with a compass in the stock and this thing which tells time!

I am trying buy my friends model 99 .300 lever action, and hopefully will by the beginning of the summer. It's a 50's model with the bullet counter. If I get it I will post up a pic.

I'd be interested in the present price....and his address!:D

I just saw Seattle is having a buy back later this month. Just thinking, would it be legal to go there and buy a gun from someone before they gave it back? I wouldnt think it would be any different than any other private sale...

we need to find out what they are paying,and go down and offer more money,that would be a way to recieve more firearms for a lower price.yeeeeeeeee hawwwww:p

Paper said they get a 100.00 gift card for "regular" guns and a 200.00 gift card for a "assault weapon." Most gift cards were donated by Amazon. I figured take 400.00 cash and get a new "assault weapon".

I'm in thought the same thing when I saw cars lined up for a buyback on the tube. Would have liked to gotten some of the guns that were thrown in a barrel.

I figured the people selling guns in buybacks were getting rid of stolen or broken guns. They had one in Charlotte a few years ago and the guns looked like junk. I am in for some bargain gun buying though.

I want an official Red Ryder two-hundred shot range model air rifle,with a compass in the stock and this thing which tells time!

Does anyone have a picture of this thing which tells time? I have seen plenty of Red Ryders, but never seen one with a compass or this thing which tells time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuckyDraw
Back