How bout them Cowboys!

Your team suck this year elkmagnet? The joke is on those that counted them out in pre-season. mtmuley

The real Tony Romo has showed himself today.Apparently,he's rubbing off on his field goal kicker to,lol.

Pretty painful to see the refs help the home team with that BS retraction of the pass interference call which ultimately lead to the game winning TD. Pretty bad when even the announcers comment on ne'er seeing a flag picked back up that late.

Can you say "Hometowned". Dallas won because of lopsided officiating. It's sad when they play such a large roll in the game. Holding and pass interferance gave Dallas the final TD, while on the other side of the ball a blatant PI flag was picked up that would have given the lions the first down. Pivotal.

Can you say poor sport? Blame the win on something. Fact is, the Boys are moving on. mtmuley

Can you say poor sport? Blame the win on something. Fact is, the Boys are moving on. mtmuley

You watch the same game I did? Even the retired head offical in the booth said the call was blatant pass interference. All the announcers said the same thing,m even old Troy who played there. I don't like the lions, but now hate the cowgirls.

The boys will not get the same advantage next week.

Poor sports need special calls to help them out.

It was poorly officiated for sure but Detroit received beneficial calls as well. An overturned thug suspension being the most blatant.

Yep it damn sure went both ways. And I will guarandamntee you if it was your team you would be singing a different tune. mtmuley

Last edited:
Detroit lost it,Cowboys did not win it.Way it goes,...
I was getting excited with the possible satisfaction of a loss by Alabama and another Cowboy choke within days of one another:)
Go Patriots!

Of course. So will a bunch of others that can't handle success in Dallas. mtmuley

Detroit lost it,Cowboys did not win it.Way it goes,

Heck the Boise State rookie did his best to give em another chance. Cool to see his game clinching sack....also ironic that Leon Lett is the Boy's defensive tackle coach.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back