MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Himalayan Snowcock (long & pic heavy)

I see those H-snow cocks every time i hunt the ruby's, but i alway have a deer rifle. One year i'll have to make a bird only trip.
They sure make a sweet mount.

Perfect!!

B-Goat,

What an amazing story and photo spread. I have a female Lab that is 12 that I have taken 9 different species with, (and almost a turkey, oops). I was thinking how excited you must have been to have Tucker on that hunt and be able to get him a bird, after all, its all about the dogs when they get to be that age.

I see your from Boise, which is exactly where I would live if I were to move from CO, and that you needed to teach some of the HTers about good beer in cans. I assume you have used that technique in a raft before since ID is the promise land for rafting (Tecate on the water). Have a good buddy there we raft with every year.

Was wondering if you have hunted the Owyhee for Chukars? We floated the lower this spring and have never seen that many birds in my life.

I have a real soft spot for bird hunting can only imagine it has a lot to do with my Lab. Took her out this morning looking for Chukar but CO is not known for its bird hunting for a reason. She had fun though.

Loved the story....

KonaSage

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back