Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hello to y'all !!

TOM IN TENNESSEE

I be me!
A few of you know me from a suck-azz BB (and dirty e-mails we exchange)
This BB looks purdy gud! Even tho I don't do much 4-legged animal hunts on my own anymore---artificial knee,arthur in the udder knee, degenerative neck arthur and having your prostate cut out slows you down a little in the mountains when you are 66 and a smoker!
Do still do most of my Turkey, duck and goose on my own but not Elk---need me a horse! And there is my favorite place to hunt---Africa! And you don't have much choice but to use an Outfitter and PH there.
Since this is an introductry thread, I am retired. Hunting, colbeer and a woman a couple times a week (with help of little blue pills) are my only hobbies. Started following Dad at six. Got a .410 for 8th BD for rabbit and Quail and been hunting every since. All of SE, most of inter Mountain West, AK, couple of Canadian Prov and two Mexican States have seen me drift thru with a firearm in my hand. Eight trips to Africa with 10 Safaris in four countries so far. Going back to Zambia in late Sep/early Oct for my next adventure.
Looking to refinance house or get a "home improvement" loan (taxidermy does improve ones home. does it not?) so I can finish paying for the trip! BushObamanomics have not been kind!
Divorced twice, single for last 10 or so years, two fine sons (both named Grown and Gone) by first wife and hanging in, hanging out and hanging on!
Now you know more about me than my second ex-wife did!

Tom welcome. Just keep your eyes open there's a Dinko here goes by Jose Cuervo total idiot like Dinko. gutpile

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back