Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hanging Game Meat

Bill Christy

I have a question for Idaho hunters; After bagging and tagging your game animal, and hanging the meat for trips back to camp, have you experienced theft of your hanging meat by two legged predators?

The age old reference to 'bagging and tagging' refers to a game animal having been processed into game bags and tagged with a game tag. This reference is originally borrowed from wartime when a body is tagged with ID and bagged in a body bag for shipping back home for the funeral.

The Office Smile GIF

The age old reference to 'bagging and tagging' refers to a game animal having been processed into game bags and tagged with a game tag. This reference is originally borrowed from wartime when a body is tagged with ID and bagged in a body bag for shipping back home for the funeral.
Bill - can you describe your most recent elk hunting trip?

I have a question for Idaho hunters; After bagging and tagging your game animal, and hanging the meat for trips back to camp, have you experienced theft of your hanging meat by two legged predators?
When you say 2 legged predators do you mean Sasquatch or a two legged bear. I’m so confused.

When you say 2 legged predators do you mean Sasquatch or a two legged bear. I’m so confused.
And, do the two legged predators have tags to be hunting? Or are they another type of two-legged predator? And, what about the three-legged predators? (AKA: TRIPODs)

And, do the two legged predators have tags to be hunting? Or are they another type of two-legged predator? And, what about the three-legged predators? (AKA: TRIPODs)
I usually just piss all over my game bags. Seems to do the trick!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back