Hail storm

JCS

There was a hail storm in Eastern Montana last night. Here are a few photos. Lots of damage and flooding.

There were some reports of baseball size hail south of my house. I'm glad that wasn't at my house

Attachments

• east hail.png
    east hail.png
    189.9 KB · Views: 471
  • hail 001.JPG
    hail 001.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 493
  • hail 004.JPG
    hail 004.JPG
    249.7 KB · Views: 495
A little damage.

Attachments

• door jamb 002.JPG
    door jamb 002.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 469
I saw those storms on local weather last night. Weatherman stated computer estimates hail upward of 3" in diameter. That will leave a mark!

I can still hear roof hammers from our May stoning.

...saw the bright colors on the weather map last night up ya'll's way

I can still hear roof hammers from our May stoning.

...saw the bright colors on the weather map last night up ya'll's way

Yup, I got a new roof now too. We had golf ball to tennis ball size, pretty easy decision for the adjuster.

Get your insurance co. to send out and inspector if you think there is damage.

Had to call home this morning after work to see if it hit home. Glad it didn't, saw pictures online of golf ball size and rumors of some baseball size. Bad stuff!

A few this big were falling.

Attachments

• big hail.jpg
    big hail.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 293
Jim ,those big ones could hurt that 30" Muley that I am gonna shoot over there this year. I hope things calm down. How is the horn growth lookin so far? Hope you didn't get any damage.......BOB!

The golfball size hailstrom at Sheridan, WY a couple weeks ago totaled the new cargo trailer my buddy had just bought the previous week (see attached). He was also having his home reroofed at the time and the roofers weren't able to get the part covered that they had striped off and not shingled yet before it hit. The result was that water got through to three upstairs rooms and ruined the ceilings. Thank God he was fully insured and all the repairs will be covered and he'll get a new trailer too. The dealer a mile from him had something like 30 units on the lot that were all totaled from what it sounds like.

Attachments

• Sheridan-20130702-00110.jpg
    Sheridan-20130702-00110.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Back