Greetings From South Carolina.....

70Classic

where the men are men, the pine trees are planted and the goats are nervous :eek:

Like some of the others, I've been lurking around enjoying the posts, asking a few questions making an occasional post. I must say, this is a great site for maintaing sanity(or the lack thereof) between seasons.

About myself, I'm a 50 y.o. husband and father of two. I live just south of Charlotte, NC and while most of my field time is spent chasing feathered game, there are enough deer and wild hogs around to keep me going back for more.

I love to laugh, especially at myself.

The Fantasy Hunt looks fascinating, but the deer we grow around here aren't noted for their size - just their numbers. It's great seeing some of the trophies you guys post in the forums.

Welcome aboard 'mate. Remember, it's not the size of the deer nessisarrily (Or whatever that word is) that wins the compitition. Jump in, Pic 2 other team mates and jsut have fun.

Besides that, Welcome aboard.... remember, if you came here sane.... you'll leave otherwise :D

welcome to the darkside!
don't knock the deer numbers it helps to put meat in the freezer and teach the youngsters about the outdoors.
I'm 45 now and still consider it our good fortune to enjoy and defend the great outdoors.
Welcome again and do you fish salt water?

I was beginning to wonder if there were ANY other memebers from SC.

Anytime you want to head to Charleston and do Kings, let me know! I travel daily, and am up your way at times.

AnyWay, welcome aboard.

although i am in florida i am in a club in walterboro sc. ive been trying to get gunner to join too. maybe the 3 of us could get together and eat something sometime.

70 Classic,
I've fished for Dorado, wahoo, tuna, and amberjack.
Have hooked many small macrell (sp) off piers but no kings.
If I ever get your way I'll holler at you and maybe we can go out and split a boat cost for a day of fun.
If you ever come inland to Missouri, look me up and we'll take my boat out here somewhere.
Post some salty pics sometime.
Welcome again.

Welcome 70classic i posted to ur u posted to my threads i met ya that way i havent been in thiss ection at all kinda didnt really mainly doin threads in fireside,SI,and adult jokes, jokes.anywho welocme hope ya like it here come to chat u love it:)

Back