Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Got2hunts New Toy!!!!!

TY HF for posting

I still need to add a few EXTRAS here in a few months

TK you just jelious that I can afford to buy a real truck, and not have my daddy do so for me...........LOL

thanks HF I got a couple of friends to help with the customizing................LOL

:D nohareyyet, that be fun, then when they even try to hit it, just jump out and start kicking ass................. :D hump

Is it possible I saw that rig at the EconoLube on Fairview recently? I saw something similar and remember thinking I ought to snap a pic of that rig to post.

That does look like a nice truck, better then the way I was picture it in my head. Awesome truck.
Quick Draw

Mojave, I have heard of a couple trucks like mine around that seem to be dressed the same, but pnly one that i know of that has the red and white striping.

thanks everyone for the comments

hey all now that I got your attention, what kind of duals shall i put on this new baby????

Just run straight pipes back from the CAT, it will sound good. Nice looking truck. To bad its a ford, shoulda got a DODGE.

got2hunt said:
hey all now that I got your attention, what kind of duals shall i put on this new baby????

Flowmasters got2...maybe a kn air filter too...badazz! :cool:

Wydeerhunter, or shall I call ya Ernie,

people say fords break down all the time, but to tell ya the truth, you will most likely run into a Dodge or Chevy Mechanic very few good ford mechanics cause they dont need to be worked on as much

LOL

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back