Caribou Gear

Giants win!

Quietly hoping for another I-70 series

@NOTSportsCenter: REPORT: God is trying to quickly teach pigs how to fly so that they're ready for when the #Royals win the World Series

@NOTSportsCenter: REPORT: God is trying to quickly teach pigs how to fly so that they're ready for when the #Royals win the World Series

As an AL Central fan I laughed out loud when I read this, but then realized... "yeah, that's probably going to happen". :eek:

Oh yeah!

And as a bonus...

012de60ad55d8f59b931392b3c0158bbcb4344281ba335d95c5ffbe4fca5cbb5.jpg

Half way there to a I-70 series. Cards have em where they want em.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 131
There you have it......."GIANTS!"

The only thing that could have made it better, I would rather listen to John Miller than Joe Buck.

Last edited:
I am from KC and was a fan of the KC Athletics then watched them bail for Cali. Took a while to get used to KC Royals but was a fan up until moved to Cali in 1987. KC became a farm team for the deep pocket teams and is still unable to afford stars on free market.

I will be cheering. My cousin (deceased) was a SF fan as is his father (still living) so I am happy to see the matchup since someone in the family will be very happy when the dust settles.

A guy I work with is a SF fan so will have a friendly wager, probably $1, for bragging rights.

I am a football fan so rarely watch baseball other than highlights but watched Game 4 this week at work and was a nervous wreck. Is good to be back on the Royal bandwagon. Giddy up!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back