Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

FS: Magellan Triton 400

Blueniner9

For Sale: Magellan Triton 400 pack. Includes: Magellan Triton 400 GPS, 12 volt auto charger cable, USB uplink cable, user's guide, and TOPO! Explorer mapping software for PC. GPS was last updated 6 months ago via the USB uplink and the Magellan software updates online. This is a great GPS unit, especially for those who geocache. It's treated me well, but I am looking to upgrade. Would make a great starter GPS for someone who wants to learn how to use one without spending a ton of cash, or a good backup unit. GPS gets a satellite lock very quickly, and does not lose lock under a heavy forest canopy. Although it does NOT work with the OnxMaps software, I have used it successfully with Google Earth and the OnxMaps PC software to track waypoints, mark good hunting spots, etc. It does take SD cards for expandable memory. It is able to download 100K and 24K topo maps using the included software. Overall, a great unit. I looked online, and the kit is selling for around $80-100. I'd like to get $75. Please PM me for more info. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_0060.JPG
    IMG_0060.JPG
    340.2 KB · Views: 55
Back